18 and older
Highlighting and contouring is a tough task and there is so much work that goes into it. However, the end result is definitely worth the effort. After this event you will be able to fake higher cheekbones, a defined jaw, a slimmer nose, and even a sculpted cheek. Learn how to perfect this look and feel like a Supermodel!We've got it covered! Tonight you will learn:
We suggest you bring:
- How to sculpt your face to perfection.
- Use simplified techniques that you can replicate on yourself at home for an everyday look or a night on the town.
- How to blend your products out flawlessly on your face.
- Experiment with elements of drama in your makeup.
- Helpful tips and tricks that you can use to enhance your natural bone structure and make it seem like your constantly under the most flattering light.
Items provided for you to use & to keep:
- Concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone)
- Blush - Your Favorite Shade
- Powder - Pressed or Loose
- Beauty Blender
- Blush Brush / Bronzer
Please make sure to come with foundation already applied but do not set your face with powder. It's crucial that you don't wear powder.
- Luxie Highlighting Brush
- Luxie Highlighter (for communal use)
- City Color Bronzer (for communal use)
- And....A SwagBag!
Please note that MakeUp Tonight classes are held at local hot-spots: bar/restaurants. The table settings at these locations will have lit mirrors on them, provided by your instructor - these mirrors are portable and adjustable.